Official website of Rotary International - www.rotary.org
Official website of Rotary Disctrict 2482 Bulgaria - www.rotary- bulgaria.org
Official website of Rotary club Varna - www.rotary-varna.org
Official website of Rotary club Varna-Galatea - www.rotary- varna-galatea.org
Official website of Rotaract club Varna - www.rotaractvarna.org
Official website of Rotaract club Varna-Euxinograd - www.rac-vn-eux.org
Secondary school Awards "Rotary Euxinograd 2013". Annual scholarship awarded by District Governor Valentin Stoyanov.
On November 5, 2013 in Varna's Art Gallery "Boris Georgiev" Rotary Club Varna-Euxinograd distributed
for sixth consecutive year, the 'Rotary Euxinograd" for outstanding high school students.
President of RC Varna-Euxinograd Lubomir Gospodinov, told journalists "we should find the right way to preserve and develop the talents of young people, through its rewards club seeks not only materially but also spiritually to encourage them for their achievements and to show them that despite the crisis, society sees and appreciates their success so with these awards, we want to encourage them to continue to develop further". Dimitar Radev shared view" that there is nothing to fear that children go to study abroad, the question is what will be their interest to work for Bulgaria"
Nominations are based on proposals made by the pedagogical councils in the elite schools by offering high school students with significant achievements in mastering scientific knowledge and practices shown in national and international competitions and Olympiads during the school year.
The awards are given in 4 categories:
- Natural mathematical and natural sciences;
- Social Sciences and Humanities;
In outstanding nominations in each category may be served 1 Grand Prix "Rotary Euxinograd" with a cash prize and three prizes of a diploma with a cash bonus.
This year, in the presence of Deputy Governor Mertkan Ibryamov and District Governor of Rotary District 2482 Bulgaria, Valentin Stoyanov, President of RC Varna-Euxinograd Lubomir Gospodinov, the chairman of the club committee awards doctor Dimitar Radev, ADG Stefan Schulz and PP Zlatan Yordanov handed:
4 second big cash prizes "Rotary-Euxinograd" with a Diploma and Medal:
- In 'Mathematics and Natural Sciences":
- Victor Radivchev, class 11, School of Mathematics "Dr Petar Beron" - winning a silver medal as a member of the national team for the Balkan Mathematics - 28.06.-03.07.2013g gr.Agros in Cyprus to win bronze medal as a member of the national team of the international competition of national teams in mathematics "Romanian Masters of Mathematics" - 27.02. - 3.03.2013g. Bucharest and others.
- Momtchil Peytchev class 11 in Mathematics "Dr P.Beron" -winning him Bronze medal at the International Olympiad in Informatics - July 6 to 13 2013g.v Brisbane, Australia, Diploma Second stage of the final stage of the Open computer programming competition for students, Moscow, March, 2013 and others.
- In Section "Technique":
- Hristo Staikov - class 9, Mathematics "Dr Petar Beron" -a regional finalist in the international contest "Google science fair 2013" Update - May 2013. development of "Dynamic Assessment Network Road", which is composed of: applications for web visualization and spatial data collection and others.
- In section "Art": - Peter Lyubchev, class 10 specialty bagpipe NGHNI "K.Preslavski" - for I place a one-year scholarship to the talent of the Ministry of Culture of the XIII National Folklore Festival "The Orpheus' spring" in Stara Zagora in March 2013., - For I prize of the XI National Contest for pipers and instrumental chamber ensembles "Magic rhythms" -New market 2013g.i others.
In the 4 categories, diploma and a prize were awarded another 11 outstanding high school students from First Language School, School of Tourism "Prof. Zlatarov "Vocational Technical High School, High school of commerce" G.Rakovski "and NSA" Dobri Hristov ".
Many of the winners for the first time as additional incentives were given vouchers for free training in English Academy-Varna and IUC.
For the first time in the history of the Students Awards "Rotary Euxinograd" was given and 1 year maintenance grant during the first year that District Governor Valentin Stoyanov handed Victor Radivchev of MG "Petar Beron" Varna.
Silvia Hristova-Director of Education in the Municipality of Varna warmly congratulated all winners and wished them more success and thanked RC Varna-Euxinograd for their perennial effort to reward and promote outstanding high school students in the city, Victor Radivchev thanked on behalf of the winners and told how imagine his future.
The sweet celebration attended by over 200 people, including excited parents, principals and teachers of the schools, and many friends of the students, rotarians from the 3 Varna Rotary club and Rotaractors and Interactors from both Rotaract and Interact clubs in the city, were present delighted with performances from some of the winners, as Georgi Yankov and Miglena Dimitrova from the National School of Arts "Dobri Hristov" sang pop and folk songs, and Peter Lyubchev from the humanitarian High School surprise guests with performance on bagpipe.
The celebration ended with a lot of kissing, group photographs, and a small cocktail party where all participants were able personally to congratulate the winners and their teachers for the work that they have taken and to their successes.